LiftMaster – Belt Drive Garage Door Opener - Dallas, TX
Some of the LiftMaster garage door opener models handled by us includes:
8550 – Elite Series® DC Battery Backup Belt Drive
Your garage door operation will never stop when the power is out. You can still get in your garage when there is a power-cut. This revolutionary LiftMaster 8550 belt drive elite series garage door opener brings in the highly quiet operation and comes fully-appointed with MyQ® enabled technology and the Timer-to-Close feature.
8557 – Elite Series® 3/4 HP AC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
This new LiftMaster belt drive 8557 – ELITE SERIES garage door opener offers the powerful, yet hassle-free and quiet performance. It is specifically manufactured for heavy-load doors and reinforced doors in high-wind areas.
3585 – Elite Series® 3/4 HP AC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
This LiftMaster 3585 Elite Series is an incomparable blend of power and quiet operation in a garage door opener. Our powerful 3/4 HP 3585 opener can lift even the heaviest garage doors with precision and effortlessly.
3280 Premium Series – 1/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
LiftMaster 3280 Premium Series runs smoothly. The next biggest advantage of using this device is that it is completely reliable and durable. The enhanced 3280 belt drive opener delivers all of this and it is quiet enough not to wake up your neighbors and your guests in the bedroom located next or above the garage.
8355 Premium Series – 1/2 HP AC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
The new LiftMaster 8355 PREMIUM SERIES belt drive opener with built-in MyQ® technology facilitates you to open, close and monitor your garage door with the help of a smartphone, tablet or computer at any time, from anywhere. So, get the LiftMaster belt drive 1/2 HP garage door opener installed at your place right now.
Along with the top-notch quality LiftMaster garage door opener parts, for example, LiftMaster belt drive garage door opener, LiftMaster garage door opener, LiftMaster garage door opener remote, LiftMaster- belt drive remotes, LiftMaster belt drive opener, LiftMaster belt opener remote, our team is also competent enough to fix the LiftMaster garage door opener repair, replacement, installation, maintenance, and inspection problems.
Why to go for new garage door opener
A garage door opener happens to be one of the most intrinsic part of a garage door equipment, this is why it must always be maintained and kept up in the impeccable working condition. The moment you realize that the garage door opener is malfunctioning or has broken down, you are never allowed to delay in calling a garage door expert. Once the professionals reach your premises, they inspect the machine and only then decide on how to go about the fixing process. If the damage is irreparable, they suggest the replacement job. When you make up your mind to go for garage door opener replacement or you are planning to install a new garage door opener in your garage door system, you must always look for professional garage door opener installer.
An appropriately working garage door opener has a number of advantages.
Safety propositions are maintained: Garage door openers are supposedly integrated with a safety reverse mechanism. This is a feature that uses two sensors about six inches above the ground level on both the sides of the door. The function: when any person, an object, a child or a pet interrupts the way of the door, the light beam creates by these sensors while closing of the door, the door immediately stops and reverses. If this feature is not there in your garage door opener, it can cause major accidents and major injuries. Get this advanced garage door opener installed in your machine and stay safe.
- Noise Control: When you open and close your garage door, it can create a grinding and creaking noise, if the garage door opener is not used or it is malfunctioning. It can disturb people around and it can also impact your daily schedule. So, to maintain the peace of mind at your place, a new and effective garage door opener will be of great help.
- Enhance the value of the asset: The garage door opener that functions faultlessly is an added value to your garage door system. If it works well, the garage door machine will never demand a repair or replacement job. With such an opener, your property also gets away from the risks of getting burgled or intruded.
- Password protected: Your device can never be used by someone unknown and can easily detect if some even tries to. The best part is it has a rolling code technology that means it creates a new code every time you use it.
Our Special Features:
- Professionally trained and certified specialists
- Quickest solutions available
- 24/7/365 availability – including weekends and national holidays
- Same day response
- Lifetime warranty on products
- Regular discounts round the year
- Price quote offered before you hire the services